Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Day, David
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support
Ditto to MK's comment.

Developers can somewhat tolerate this "alpha" state in pgadmin4.  I would never  push/recommend  pgadmin4  to our
customers.
Someone indicated pg4  get 20 compliments for every negative,  I would offer there's 19 that simply decided it was not
ready,and did not give your any feedback.

They just hope it continues to evolve,  and pgadminIII continues to be available.

It looks promising,  good luck.

Dave

No matter how hard you push the envelope, Ulitmately it's just stationary.
:+)