Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Neil Saunders
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.1-2 WinXP Services
Date
List pgsql-novice
Could you give more information as to why you cannot install - Do you
receive an error message? Does the installer fail to launch at all?

Kind Regards,

Neil Saunders.

On 11/28/05, Ηλίας Γκουνταρόπουλος <ig@freemail.gr> wrote:

> Can anybody please tell me all the WinXP services that need to be run when someone is trying to install the Database?
>
> The reason I am asking this is because I can not install the database.  I tried everything and nothing works.  So as
alast try I am thinking of fiddling with the services.  Maybe the installer needs a service that is not running at the
moment.