Re: Roles with passwords; SET ROLE ... WITH PASSWORD ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Gould
Subject Re: Roles with passwords; SET ROLE ... WITH PASSWORD ?
Date
List pgsql-general
One other topic that is related to this is that we now have a expire date
but it would be nice to have a number of days also. This would make it easy
to force the user to change their passwords every X days if internal
security is being used instead of something like Kerberos or LDAP.

Best Regards

Michael Gould