Re: Are folks running 8.4 in production environments? and 8.4 and slon 1.2? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Are folks running 8.4 in production environments? and 8.4 and slon 1.2?
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Tory M Blue <tmblue@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any issues, has it baked long enough, is it time for us 8.3 folks to deal
> with the pain and upgrade?

I am running 8.4.1 for my stats and search databases, and it's working fine.

> Anymore updates regarding 8.4 and slon 1.2 as well, since I usually
> build/upgrade both at the same time.

I don't think 1.2 supports 8.4 just yet, and 2.0.3  or so is still not
stable enough for production (I had major unexplained outages with it)
so for now, no 8.4 with slony.