Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Andrus <kobruleht2@hot.ee> wrote:
>> Well, FWIW, I also would like to be able to see which schema caused  the
>> violation, as I'm in a similar boat of having the same table name  in
>> multiple schemas.
>
> Maybe to report schema name only if it is not public or if same table exists
> in different schemas or report it in detail message or hint.

I doubt that would make it any easier to implement, and I don't see
reporting schemaname.relationname as being all that cluttery anyway.

-- When fascism comes to America, it will be draped in a flag and
carrying a cross - Sinclair Lewis