Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Collins
Subject Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/12/16 17:54, Rich Shepard wrote:

>    The problem with kexi is that it does not run on Microsoft OSes which is
> what my clients use.

There is a Windows package in the works, apparently. Version 3 already
builds on Windows.

> I'm also seriously looking at peewee, which is an ORM simpler
> than SQLAlchemy, and the Phoenix toolkit for the UI.

Flask has a simple SQLAlchemy wrapper now. It is also based on bootstrap
though I don't know how the widget set compares with Phoenix,

Martin