Re: Extension compatibility between postgresql minor version - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Extension compatibility between postgresql minor version
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/24/2016 09:01 AM, David Richer wrote:
> I am not an expert but I am assuming that the native part of the extension (pg_freespacemap.so) is compiled with
postgresqlheaders and libs.

The part that confused me is the last part where you ask about using a
9.3.14 extension with a 9.3.15 server which is the opposite of
everything you said previously, in particular the prior sentence.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com