Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/03/2018 05:57 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> Anyway, a big +1 to the effort of everyone who worked on the CoC for
> the past several years. From feedback in other forums through the years,
> I know it does make a difference to have a code of conduct in terms of
> helping people to feel more welcome and knowing that there is an
> avenue for them to voice feedback in the case of an unfortunate incident.

This is the #1 reason for a Code of Conduct.

JD

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****