Re: pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Drouvot, Bertrand
Subject Re: pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back)
Date
In response to pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back)  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bdrouvot@amazon.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/23/22 10:45 PM, Andres Freund wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2022-09-01 08:40:54 +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>> Thanks for the suggestion, I'm coming up with this proposal in v4 attached:
>
> I pushed the bugfix / related test portion to 15, master. Thanks!

Thanks!

> I left the replication stuff out - it seemed somewhat independent.

Yeah.

> Probably
> will just push that to master, unless somebody thinks it should be in both?

Sounds good to me as this is not a bug and that seems unlikely to me
that an issue in this area will be introduced later on on 15 without
being introduced on master too.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot