Re: pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Drouvot, Bertrand
Subject Re: pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back)
Date
In response to Re: pg_stat_have_stats() returns true for dropped indexes (or for index creation transaction rolled back)  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/26/22 10:23 AM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/23/22 10:45 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> On 2022-09-01 08:40:54 +0200, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>>> Thanks for the suggestion, I'm coming up with this proposal in v4
>>> attached:
>>
>> I pushed the bugfix / related test portion to 15, master. Thanks!
>
> Thanks!

Forgot to say that with that being fixed, I'll come back with a patch
proposal for the tables/indexes stats split (discovered the issue fixed
in this current thread while working on the split patch.)

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team