Re: Embedding code in Postgres source code - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harpreet Dhaliwal
Subject Re: Embedding code in Postgres source code
Date
List pgsql-general
Faster by calling external or internal libraries. my concept was calling libraries internal to the system would make it faster right ?

On 10/7/07, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
2007/10/7, Harpreet Dhaliwal <harpreet.dhaliwal01@gmail.com>:
> My stored procedure is in Perl. Does that really make any difference ?

It depends. If you call external libraries you can be little bit
faster. You have to test it.

Pavel