Re: Windows installation problem at post-install step - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Windows installation problem at post-install step
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/21/24 10:52, Ertan Küçükoglu wrote:
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
> <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>>, 21 Tem 2024 Paz, 20:34 tarihinde
> şunu yazdı:
>

>     What happens if you set the VM to Türkiye and install?
>

> Problem still exists even if I set everything to Türkiye and Turkish.
> 1- I tried to manually select default locale to "Turkey, Türkiye"
> 2- I tried to install using [Default locale]
> both of above fails and both installation log files have identical wrong
> text "Turkish_T rkiye.1254"

I don't know enough about Windows locales and the EDB installer to be of
further help in that direction.

Is it feasible to install a Linux VM and install Postgres there?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com