Re: gitweb gitlog broken links to email archive - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: gitweb gitlog broken links to email archive
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, January 13, 2015 22:02, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this is not supported in gitweb. If it has some actual
> plugin functionality that would be something we could use but I'm not sure
> we want to fork github just for that functionality.

No, forking doesn't seem a good idea :)

I had a look at gitweb beforehand to see how it makes links. After all one would expect such a functionality to be
configurable.  But if you say if it's not there -- ah well, just bad luck.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers