Re: Commercial affiliation? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan Fuerth
Subject Re: Commercial affiliation?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks Joshua and Michael!

These are great suggestions, most of which we haven't pursued yet. I
have personally been advocating use of PostgreSQL inside and outside
SQL Power for years, and of course I'll continue to do that.

Also, I did attend PGCon last year. I had a great time (with both the
lectures and the drinking), and I'll be back again this year for sure.
In fact, SQL Power is one of this year's PGCon sponsors!

My official role here is software development, not marketing, but I
will certainly make the time to personally act on several of your
suggestions. I'll also see what I can do to get the actual S&M, er,
Sales&Marketing people involved in this too. :)

Thanks again for your responses. Hope to see you at PGCon.

-Jonathan