Re: [Wiki] Dead link in Index Maintenance page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: [Wiki] Dead link in Index Maintenance page
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks!

I have edited the wiki page to use the following URL:

  https://web.archive.org/web/20080603000756/http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/site/html/news/20080131.bloat.html

The page is not part of the current version of my website, and has not been for a long time. IIRC Tom Lane said on-list
thatthis view is pretty useless anyway, so I wouldn't bother too much about it. I didn't dare edit the wiki page with
suchcontent though.

Regards,
--
  Dimitri Fontaine