Re: can someone send a design document of "parallel work" to me? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: can someone send a design document of "parallel work" to me?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/12/2018 02:59 AM, lin wrote:
> Hi, all,
>       I hava read the code for "parallel work" of PostgreSQL 9.6,  I
> hope someone can give me a  design document of "parallel work".

In  search of clarity:

1) When you say parallel work are you talking about the parallel query
features or something else?

2) When you refer to a design document are talking about one that deals
with adding features to the code or one that provides ways of working
with the existing features?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com