Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From josep porres
Subject Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
thanks Tony,
I'm going to take a look to it tomorrow morning.

Josep Porres

2008/4/7, Tony Caduto <tony_caduto@amsoftwaredesign.com>:
josep porres wrote:

2008/4/7, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org <mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org>>:

   On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM, josep porres <jmporres@gmail.com
   <mailto:jmporres@gmail.com>> wrote:
   > well, when you asked me about where I downloaded it, I
   downloaded it from I
   > installed it again.
   > It seems I can debug with no problems till now.
   > However, when I begin to debug and the function parameters
   window appears,
   >  if I click cancel it freezes.

Josep,

The stand alone Lightning Debugger does not have this issue and if it does crash or hang (not likely) it won't take down whatever admin tool you are
using.  Oh, and it's FREE.

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/debugger_client_announce

Check it out works great on win32 and built with a native compiler with a high performance memory manager.

Tony Caduto
AM Software
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com