Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From josep porres
Subject Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
if I try to close the parameter window using X button instead of Cancel, it's the same.
It's a bit annoying when I finnish debugging, but I can debug, so it's fine :)

I will be looking forward new versions.

thanks again Dave

Josep Porres

2008/4/7, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM, josep porres <jmporres@gmail.com> wrote:
> well, when you asked me about where I downloaded it, I downloaded it from I
> installed it again.
> It seems I can debug with no problems till now.
> However, when I begin to debug and the function parameters window appears,
>  if I click cancel it freezes.

Yeah, there is a known issue when doing that. There is a patch being
tested at the moment.

--

Dave Page