Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From josep porres
Subject Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
ok, thx,
I can debug from server pgadmin which ships with pg8.3 (1.8.2 rev 7030), because it runs on windows,
but in the client side, running pgadmin1.8.2 rev 7050 it seems to hang, it freezes.
Do I need to config anything?

thx

Josep Porres

2008/4/7, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:11 AM, josep porres <jmporres@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if here is the right place to post this, but anyway ...
> Does anybody know if there is any binary dist for win32 edb-debugger for
> pgsql8.3?
> If not, do you know which compiler I have to use?
>  I don't need to install anything on the client side where is my pgadmin,
> right?

It ships with the binary distro of PG 8.3 for Windows.

And, no, you don't need anything except pgAdmin 1.8+ on the client side.

--
Dave Page