Re: [pgsql-www] Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQLconverter, would like to add to wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQLconverter, would like to add to wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/10/2016 09:52 AM, bill robertson wrote:
> Is there anyone who will help? I still can't even log into the site.

>     I'd like to add it to the wiki page for this
>     (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL
>     <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL>),
>     but my wiki account is new enough and I can't log in yet, and I
>     don't have edit permissions yet.

Sorry, I never noticed your request. The normal "cooling off" period is
a week. I have just expedited that. Please log into the wiki once and
reply back. At that point I can give you editor rights for the wiki.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com