Re: [pgsql-www] Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQLconverter, would like to add to wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Re: I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQLconverter, would like to add to wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 12:52:15PM -0500, bill robertson wrote:
> Is there anyone who will help? I still can't even log into the site.

I can't give you editor privilege, so I added derby2pg to the wiki page.

Hope the description is ok for you, I copy/paste what you used in your first
mail.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org