Re: First draft 9.6 website patch - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: First draft 9.6 website patch
Date
List pgsql-www
On 09/27/2016 03:38 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> WWW,
>>
>> I've attached the first patch version for the 9.6 release press/presskit
>> materials.  Please review/correct.  Thanks.
>
> Patch applies cleanly. The only broken link I can find in the presskit
> is the one for the Slonik icon.

Oh, damn.  What's the correct link?  I'll fix.

> In the FAQ, the "2008 Developer.com Award for best Database Tool" link
> goes to a broken(?) page. There's nothing about PostgreSQL on there
> anyway.

I'll just remove this whole question.  I don't think anyone cares about
awards anyway.

> The last question in the FAQ is arguable inaccurate:
>
> Many people, however, just say "post-GREZ"
>
> Should be:
>
> Many people, however, just say "post-GRES"

Depends on which English dialect you speak ;-)

Personal, I prefer "post-GREE-zel"

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)