Re: First draft 9.6 website patch - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: First draft 9.6 website patch
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> WWW,
>
> I've attached the first patch version for the 9.6 release press/presskit
> materials.  Please review/correct.  Thanks.

Patch applies cleanly. The only broken link I can find in the presskit
is the one for the Slonik icon.

In the FAQ, the "2008 Developer.com Award for best Database Tool" link
goes to a broken(?) page. There's nothing about PostgreSQL on there
anyway.

The last question in the FAQ is arguable inaccurate:

Many people, however, just say "post-GREZ"

Should be:

Many people, however, just say "post-GRES"

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company