winxp failed installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gilbert Albero
Subject winxp failed installation problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I downloaded the postgresql-8.2.4-1.zip  and install it to win xp service pack 2 but i'm encountering this error:

--
This installation package cannot be opened. Verify that the package exists and you can access it, or contat the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package.
--------

I would very much appreciate your help on this matter.

Lastly, my apology if i posted on the wrong postresql lists.

Thank!

xgee.one