Re: cannot connect anymore from a remote host - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremiasz Miedzinski
Subject Re: cannot connect anymore from a remote host
Date
List pgsql-general
2006/11/9, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it>:
Hi all,
after a crash of my machine I restarted the pgsql as usual, and I can connect
from the machine itself, but no more from a remote host. I checked the
pg_hba.conf file and it's ok, but either from psql or pgadmin I cannot
connect to the host. Nmapping my host I cannot see the daemon listening on

Hi Luca,

Have You checked network interfaces on your machine ? Maybe some of them doesn't start-up properly...

Rgds.

--
-- audi vide sile --