Re: Re: Row Level Security − leakproof-ness and performance implications - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: Row Level Security − leakproof-ness and performance implications
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Pierre,

On 3/18/19 8:13 PM, Joe Conway wrote:

> I have no idea what the other entry is all about as I have not had the
> time to look.

There doesn't seem to be consensus on your patch, either -- I'm planning
to mark it rejected at the end of the CF unless you have a new patch for
consideration.

This thread got a bit hijacked and is hard to follow.  If you do submit
a new patch I recommend creating a new thread.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net