Re: Re: log bind parameter values on error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: log bind parameter values on error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexey,

> Meanwhile, I have committed a patch that refactors the ParamListInfo
> initialization a bit, so you don't have to initialize hasTextValues in a
> bunch of places unrelated to your core code.  So please rebase your
> patch on that.

It's been two weeks with no new patch or answers to Peter's questions.
Since we are nearly at the end of the CF I'll target this patch for PG13
and mark it Returned with Feedback at the end of the CF if there's no
new patch by then.

Regards,
--
-David