Re: Superuser lost access to particular database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: Superuser lost access to particular database
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane writes:

> Unfortunately you're not getting anything very sane, which is a common
> result with non-debug-enabled builds.  Can you rebuild postgres with
> --enable-debug (all other options the same) and try again?

Will do.
Should I go with 8.1.4? Since I have to recompile I could install the
latest. This particular installation has 8.1.3

I figure if I go with 8.1.4 and the issue goes away then at least we know
the problem is solved, however we won't know what it was.