Fwd: Re: Elein, question regarding PostgreSQL Global Development. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From \"elein@varlena.com\
Subject Fwd: Re: Elein, question regarding PostgreSQL Global Development.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear Advocacists,

I am not the drone they are looking for.
And I suspect they think PGDG is a company.

However it is possible they could benefit from
input from an Open Source group.

If anyone wants to follow up with Shelly Fisher
please do so. Let me know if possible so I
can tactfully remove myself from her list.

Elein@varlena.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelly Fisher <shelly@bayareatechleaders.org>
Date: Oct 14, 2021, 2:33 PM -0700
To: elein@varlena.com
Subject: Re: Elein, question regarding PostgreSQL Global Development.
Hi Elein, thank you for getting back to me. We would really enjoy having you at one of our monthly meetings at no charge as my guest (obviously the next few will be online due to the coronavirus then back to normal). Could you register now to ensure you get the invites to each meeting? Our site is:

BayAreaTechLeaders.
org

Sincerely,
Shelly Fisher
Planning Director
Bay Area Tech Leaders
The association of CIOs and IT Managers - Bay Area Chapter.
Shelly@BayAreaTechLeaders.org