Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 - last call for mentors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2021 - last call for mentors
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Ilaria,

First and foremost, thanks for leading this effort.

On 4/27/21 3:44 PM, Ilaria wrote:
> For this reason I am asking you if there is any chance that you might
> want to step up and help as mentor, especially for those projects:

> - testing harness for pgweb

I will be able to provide suggestions, review and guidance, and
hopefully committing the the tests, while this project is ongoing, but
personal time commitments this summer will prevent me serving as a full
fledged mentor.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment