Re: autovacuum process blocks without reporting a deadlock - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Chille
Subject Re: autovacuum process blocks without reporting a deadlock
Date
List pgsql-general
yes, u are right.

this are the 3 involved indexes:

hst_timerecording_business_day_idx on hst_timerecording
hst_timerecording_id_employee_idxon hst_timerecording
hst_timerecording_id_timerecording_idxon hst_timerecording

lg t