Restarting PostgreSQL Magazine with a new Format - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Damien Clochard
Subject Restarting PostgreSQL Magazine with a new Format
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
With the kind support of PostgreSQL Europe, I am launching a new edition
of the PostgreSQL Magazine in an innovative paper format. The primary
goal is to publish it and send copies to PostgreSQL Conference Europe in
Tallinn in November. If we're sucessful, additional copies will be sent
to other events.

More details about the new format here :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pgmag/xEcfyyIRNPM

PostgreSQL Magazine is an independant, open and community-driven media.
You can contribute in various ways: writing, editing, translating,
proofreading, etc.

Here's how you can join us :
http://www.pgmag.org/contribute

Regards,