Re: [GENERAL] Failed dependencies for Pgadmin4 Web in Centos 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Failed dependencies for Pgadmin4 Web in Centos 7
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/24/2017 07:56 AM, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Adrian Klaver
> <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> wrote:
>

>     To be clear I am not a Yum/RPM expert.
>
>     Where is the spec file coming from?
>

> From the pgadmin4-v1-web package:
> https://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgadmin4-v1-1.4-1.rhel7.src.rpm

I see there is a proposed fix:
"#FIXME: add pgadmin4- prefix to related dependencies"

>         The second problem is that the other packages do not exist in
>         pgdg-96 in
>         either form.
>

>     Looks to me they do:
>
>     https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/
>     <https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/>
>

> Missing packages: python-dateutil, python-mimeparse,
> python-flask-security, python-flask-wtf

Yeah, that would be a problem. My suggestion is to contact Devrim
directly, his email is at bottom of the spec file.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com