[GENERAL] FDW table doesn't exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kerneltrick
Subject [GENERAL] FDW table doesn't exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I have a FDW to another database but I started getting this error while
trying to use it

select * from aut_class limit 10;
ERROR:  column "acceptance_threshhold" does not exist
HINT:  Perhaps you meant to reference the column
"aut_class.acceptance_threshold".

Yet when I do some checking, it's obvious that the column does exist.

acceptance_threshhold | numeric                |           | (column_name
'acceptance_threshhold') | main     |              |

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this or debug this problem?