Re: PostgreSQL 13 Release Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 13 Release Timeline
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/2/20 2:13 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> * PostgreSQL 13 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) will be released on September
> 17, 2020.
>
> * In absence of any critical issues, PostgreSQL 13 will become generally
> available on September 24, 2020.
>
> The aim is to have all outstanding open items committed before RC1.
> Please ensure everything is committed by September 16, 2020 AoE. We will
> send out a reminder prior to that date.

As a friendly reminder, RC1 is one week away. I also realized I made an
error in the commit date above for RC1. Sorry :( Corrected date below.

Please ensure you have all of your commits in by **September 13, 2020
AoE** so we can wrap RC1 and get it out the door.

Presuming RC1 is successful, commits for GA must be in by **September
20, 2020 AoE**.

Please try to close out open items[1] before RC1.

Thanks!

Jonathan

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_13_Open_Items

Attachment