Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

I can't do offset as I don't have the equipment.
I CAN run xxx off a Xerox Phaser 7700.  If you'd like, I can FedEx a
sample to you, then you can decide if the quality is adequate.  Largest
size is 11" x 17".

Can also help with "design", though I'd rather leave actual content
(text) in your's or someone else's hands.

Contact me off line if you prefer.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth