Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Took a quick look and the lisa_06 one looks good.  The copious one
> seems good
> too, though the big "under dev" section could use some content
> filling.
>
> --
> Robert Treat
> Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

Unless there are edits for the lisa_06.pdf, it is done.
Source files will be uploaded later today.

For the copious.pdf, I uploaded the content of page 7 late yesterday,
but noticed a couple of alignment errors, so I'll pick at it this AM,
delete all the "edit" numbers, swap the full sized images, respool the
postscript, etc --- Should be up (and complete) somewhere around 10 AM,
Eastern.

Thanks,
Mike