Re: Collateral for LISA 06 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com
Subject Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
Date: Friday, November 17, 2006 2:32 pm
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Collateral for LISA 06
To: pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org
Cc: nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com

> Michael,
>
> > I can't do offset as I don't have the equipment.
> > I CAN run xxx off a Xerox Phaser 7700.  If you'd like, I can
> FedEx a
> > sample to you, then you can decide if the quality is adequate.
> Largest> size is 11" x 17".
>
> Wow, thanks.  I wasn't looking for people to print stuff, though,
> just
> design it.
>
> > Can also help with "design", though I'd rather leave actual content
> > (text) in your's or someone else's hands.
>
> Hey, if you can do layout & graphics even passably well, we very
> very much
> need you.
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL @ Sun
> San Francisco

No big deal.

Please point me to *something*, ideally a pdf & I'll
run a couple and FedEx or Express mail to you.
Send me your address off list.  I'll also need a phone #.

I'd rather you saw something before you said OK. If it passes the
ugly-stick test, then we can worry about content & layout shortly after.
 Also, give me an idea on quantity.  If it is a big run, I may need to
order consumables.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth