Re: Psql meta-command conninfo+ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Jones
Subject Re: Psql meta-command conninfo+
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Hunaid

On 02.08.24 14:11, Hunaid Sohail wrote:

> I have also edited the documentation and added it to the patch. Please
> let me know if any changes are required.

I just wanted to review this patch again but v30 does not apply

=== Applying patches on top of PostgreSQL commit ID d8df7ac5c04cd17bf13bd3123dcfcaf8007c6280 ===
/etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: Per-jail configuration via jail_* variables  is obsolete.  Please consider migrating to
/etc/jail.conf.
=== applying patch ./v30-0001-psql-meta-command-conninfo-plus.patch
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
gpatch: **** Only garbage was found in the patch input.

I will set the status to "Waiting on Author".

--
Jim