Re: Opportunity for some .EDU advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject Re: Opportunity for some .EDU advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Michael would you be able to attend this? And/Or organize a booth?

It's an easy trip for me;  I'm debating what to send as a presentation
topic.  (Last year, I repeated the "Migrating to PostgreSQL in
Academia" presentation I did at PgCon, with some additional
information on 8.3.)  This year, it'd be good to get some
application-specific presentations loaded (and, if anyone could do a
presentation with PostGIS, that'd be useful;  I don't have enough
experience with it to do so);  I could help with a booth, although I'd
guess that, if we had a booth, we'd want a core person as well.
Oracle will be there, as well as Sun (with their "Sun in Education"
team).

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com