Re: PG equivalent to Sybase varbinary - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bill Pfeiffer
Subject Re: PG equivalent to Sybase varbinary
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks for the response.  I'll look into re-running the ddl using the bytea
datatype the next time I perform the setup I'm using. (I used a Sybase SQL
Anywhere db in the meantime to get me back on track with the task at hand).

Thanks again,

Bill
"Richard Huxton" <dev@archonet.com> wrote in message
> On Monday 06 October 2003 15:40, Bill Pfeiffer wrote:
> > Anybody know what the Postgresql equivalent to a Sybase varbinary data
type
> > is?  I have a package that provides ddl to store a 40 byte/char?
varbinary