Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Scott, just confirmed it from TOAD's review at http://www.pcsoftland.com/development-tools/databases/toad-for-sql-server.htm

"Plus the SQL editor will actually function with any ODBC database connection, thus it supports many other popular databases like Oracle, DB2, Informix, Ingres, Access, MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL, etc"

Regards,
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 12/11/06, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/11/06, Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> wrote:
>>I've looked it up and can confirm what Tom said, TOAD works with
>>PostgreSQL, you just have to make sure you get the right version.

Does that one uses ODBC for connection? If possible can you please tell me the version of TOAD to use with PostgreSQL

Thank you,