Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kris.shannon@gmail.com
Subject Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/25/07, Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Huh, I hadn't heard of that either. The Debian package patchutils says it was
> downloaded from:
>
> http://cyberelk.net/tim/data/patchutils
>
> What's really cool is that patchutils also appears to have the utility I've
> been looking for for a while: a tool to view the differences between two
> diffs!

I wouldn't trust that too much.  I've played with it quite a bit and there are
quite a few corner cases where it gives the wrong answer (or at least a
different diff than I get when I manually apply them and then take the diff)

--
Kris Shannon <kris.shannon@gmail.com>