Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/13/2016 01:49 PM, Jovi Federici wrote:
> Hi Adrian, I did graphical installer is in
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/9.6/instguide/PostgreSQL_Installation_Guide.1.08.html#
> <https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/9.6/instguide/PostgreSQL_Installation_Guide.1.08.html#>
>
> Except I was not asked to input anything. I didn't input paths, I didn't
> input a PW.
>
> It just ran and finished and that was it.

Did you do this part?:

"Note that in some versions of Windows, you can invoke the installer
with Administrator privileges by right clicking on the installer icon
and selecting Run as Administrator from the context menu."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com