Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25
Date
Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
List pgsql-www
2010/1/26 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>> Are you looking to have moderators quit?
>>

> Well, apparently they already did.

Quite.

> Is there a clear "How to be a moderator" guide?  As someone who expects
> future news/events announcements I'll be associated with to publish, I now
> have some personal interest in making sure this backlog goes away.

There's no guide, other than 'follow the policy, and don't moderate
anything from yourself or your employer'.

This already came up as an issue recently.  Didn't we get a couple more moderators?  Are they still around to moderate?

Thom