Re: Postgres alpha testing docs and general test packs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Postgres alpha testing docs and general test packs
Date
List pgsql-general
2009/10/28 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:

> If anyone (you?) wants to step up and produce the document you request,
> it'll probably be linked to.  But please do not request the current
> development team to work on it, because most of them are overloaded
> already (or have other reasons not to).

I can understand that, and I wouldn't expect our valuable developers
to do all this work.  I was thinking more of someone (or maybe more
than 1 person) taking the role of test documenter.... yes, yes, I know
I should get involved myself.  I will look into putting something
together to meet my own proposals.  I'm not entirely what the result
should look like for this particular project, but I'll see if I can
come up with something.  At least I might feel a little useful. ;)

Thom