Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Michael,

On 2019/04/08 13:50, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 02:07:22PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
>> I also rewrote tests a bit too, expanding the comment, and finding even
>> more suitable place in insert.sql to add this test than v2.
>
> Finally done.  My apologies for the time it took.  I have expanded the
> tests a bit more, tweaked a couple of comments and a bit the logic,
> then committed the fix to v11, with the extra set of regression tests
> added on HEAD.  Thanks for the patch, Amit, and thanks for the report,
> Petr!

Thanks a lot for taking care of this.

Regards,
Amit