Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Responses Re: BUG #15733: An insert destined at partition created after acolumn has been dropped from the parent table fails  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 02:07:22PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> I also rewrote tests a bit too, expanding the comment, and finding even
> more suitable place in insert.sql to add this test than v2.

Finally done.  My apologies for the time it took.  I have expanded the
tests a bit more, tweaked a couple of comments and a bit the logic,
then committed the fix to v11, with the extra set of regression tests
added on HEAD.  Thanks for the patch, Amit, and thanks for the report,
Petr!
--
Michael

Attachment