Re: Same query, same data different plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kostas Papadopoulos
Subject Re: Same query, same data different plan
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thank you for responding. My question is not about the performance of a specific
query. As I wrote, that is already solved.

My question is "how can it be that the same query run in two exactly the same
databases can have different plans."

Kostas Papadopoulos