Re: [HACKERS] DBD::PgSPI 0.02 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Rylander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] DBD::PgSPI 0.02
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:27:18 -0500 (EST), alex@pilosoft.com
<alex@pilosoft.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A short note that I've updated DBD::PgSPI version 0.02 to CPAN.
>
> There are no new features - but the code now expects (and works with)
> reasonably decent versions of perl (5.8.x) and pgsql (8.x).

Just so that you have some info, I've been using DBD::PgSPI with Pg
8.0 since beta 1.  The only restriction I've run into with the old
code is that it doesn't like the DBD 'do' method.  I have to use
execute/fetchX or selectX, but other than that it seems to work.  I'll
be grabbing the update to test soon.

> No warranty is given, this code compiles and 'scratches my itch'. If it
> happens to scratch yours, more the merrier.

Thanks for scratching your itch!  I'm sure you're merrie than you know. :)

> -alex

Mike Rylander
mrylander@gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development